1. Color and patterns may vary (especially with tortoise styles).
2. Multiple discount codes may not be "stacked"
3. Please make sure your mailing address is correct.
4. In order to begin a refund, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include "Refund Shopuvea Order # ______". Emails without this subject line may be delayed. See Returns page.
5. In any email to us, please include a subject line, and a complete email with as much detail as possible.
6. You'd be surprised at the emails we've received thus far.
7. Be sure you are content with what you are ordering. Shopuvea will NOT change orders after they have been fulfilled by our warehouse.
8. The measurements of the following frames: Speckle, Vector, and Bainbridge
10. The measurements of the Uvea KIDS frames:
11. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
12. COVID 19 restrictions will dictate the acceptance of returns. Currently we are not offering returns. Please email us email@example.com if you have any questions
13. Sometimes your new glasses can slide off the bridge of your nose, or fit oddly in certain places. This is due to acetate frames and what happens when they change from climate to climate. There are some simple things you can do at home to make adjustments. Click this link to follow directions from a company that uses the same materials!